Charles Industries, LLC is a diversified manufacturing and technology company serving telecommunications, wireless, broadband cable, utility, and industrial markets worldwide. Founded in 1968, the company is ISO 9001:2015 and TL 9000 registered and headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois with five additional U.S.-based manufacturing centers. Charles Industries offers competitive wages, PTO during first year of employment with accrual beginning on your first day of employment, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Holidays, Retention, Referral and Attendance Bonuses, and PPE Reimbursement.
Charles Industries also offers paid internship opportunities for qualifying students.
At Amphenol Charles Industries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and RX
- HSA and FSA to help manage healthcare expenses
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Supplemental life insurance for employees and dependents
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Paid time off, including personal, sick leave, and paid holidays
A healthy workforce is a happy workforce. Our comprehensive wellness program includes:
- Vendor website with resources and tools to support healthy living
- Fitness classes and wellness challenges to promote physical health and well-being
- Employee assistance program (EAP) to provide confidential counseling and support for personal and work-related issues
Ready to apply?
Find the role that’s right for you. Start your journey today.
At Amphenol Charles Industries, you will have the opportunity to build a career in a workplace that fosters collaboration, creativity, and personal growth. We empower our employees to take ownership of their work and make a meaningful impact. We strive to create a positive and rewarding workplace culture that inspires our team to do their best and become the best version of you.
Our mission is to be the trusted partner for innovative enclosed solutions that protect critical network infrastructures, enable people and businesses to be connected by utilizing a continuous improvement culture and powered by valued employees. We develop, design, manufacture, and support our innovative enclosed solutions for our customers and the markets we serve.