Marine & Industrial Repair Service Center
Please have the following information available when
contacting Charles Industries for assistance -
• Serial number of the product
• Approximate purchase date of the product
• Note any indicators or discrepancies
Repair Service Procedure - Marine & Industrial
RMA is required for equipment returned for repair.
Please contact the Charles Service Center at the telephone number
listed above to receive a RMA.
repair are subject to a repair charge and equipment returned for
repair for which no trouble is found is subject to a nominal testing
charge. Shipping costs to and from the service center are your
responsibility. Payments can be made via purchase order (subject
to credit approval) or credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
- For all returns, include the RMA in the
box with the equipment being returned. Please verify the following
correct and is included as part of the RMA documentation being
- Company name and address
- Your contact name and phone number
- Inventory of equipment being returned
- Particulars as to the nature of the
- Return shipping address
- Purchase order or payment information
equipment using original cartons if available and electrostatic
discharge (ESD) safe packaging for electronics.
- Ship the equipment, purchase order (if
applicable), and above-listed information, transportation prepaid, to
the service center address shown below.
Charles Industries, Ltd.
503 N.E. 15th Street
Casey, IL 62420
- When service is complete, Charles will
return the product to you.