& 3.8 kVA ISOLATION
The ISO-G2 provides reliable, affordable AC
system protection and meets ABYC standards as a single-unit alternative to
using a galvanic isolator/status monitor combination.
- Isolates onboard systems from potential shore-side power hazards
- Provides efficient, clean power for onboard systems
- Terminal block included for easy connections
- Full current carrying shield
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Compact design: 9.65" x 10.5" x
9", 76 lbs.
- Designed specifically for marine environments
- Meets ABYC and NMMA standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
||3.6 kVA, 30 Amps, 60 Hz, 120 VAC.
||3.8 kVA, 30/32 Amps, 50/60 Hz, 120/240 VAC
Why use an Iso-Guard Isolation Transformer instead of
Galvanic Isolator with Status Monitor?
electrically isolates the boat's AC power from shoreside AC power
Does NOT electrically
isolate the boat from shoreside
installation, wiring and connection to ONE BOX and no need for external
wiring and connection of 3 items:
galvanic isolator, monitor and remote panel
NOT require panel space
panel space for the remote
the need for polarity alarm
NOT eliminate the need for polarity alarm
need for indicators due to poor shoreside grounding, faults etc., since
these potential hazards will not be transferred to the boat's AC power.
lights illuminate when there is a fault in the galvanic isolator or faulty
shorepower. Each marina may vary; thus, requiring one-on-one